This tasty chicken noodle soup is low-fat and filling - Perfect!
The ingredient of Chicken noodle soup
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 4 cups water
- 2 (about 200g each) chicken breast fillets
- 250g Desiree potatoes, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into 3cm sticks
- 2 celery sticks, diagonally sliced
- 150g green beans, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 packets dried instant noodles
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Chicken noodle soup
- Heat stock and water in a saucepan over medium heat until liquid just comes to a simmer. Add chicken. Cook for 12 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken to a plate. Allow to cool slightly. Shred.
- Return stock mixture to a simmer. Add potatoes. Cook for 10 minutes. Add carrot, celery and beans. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add noodles and chicken. Simmer for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in parsley, and salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken noodle soupcalories: 405.105 calories
calories: 13.6 grams fat
calories: 5.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 35.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 31.5 grams protein
calories: 73 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 369 milligrams sodium