The ingredient of Steak with ratatouille
- 1/four cup olive oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 big eggplant, reduce into 1cm cubes
- 1 big purple capsicum, diced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes with basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- four (200g each) scotch fillet steaks, trimmed
- 800g boiled chat potatoes, to serve
The instruction how to make Steak with ratatouille
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium warmness. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 4 mins or until gentle. Add eggplant and capsicum. Cook for 10 mins or until eggplant is smooth. Add tomatoes and 1/4 cup bloodless water. Cook for 4 minutes or till sauce thickens barely. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar and 1 tablespoon of oil in a ceramic dish. Add steaks and turn to coat. Preheat barbecue plate or chargrill pan over high warmth. Cook steaks, basting with marinade, for 3 to minutes each aspect for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Allow to rest for 5 mins.
- Toss potatoes in closing oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place steaks on plates. Top with ratatouille. Serve with potatoes.
Nutritions of Steak with ratatouillecalories: 711.264 calories
calories: 40 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 51 grams protein
calories: 116 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 457.28 milligrams sodium