The ingredient of Steak sandwiches
- 600g beef rump steak, fats trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 loaf Turkish bread
- 1 child cos lettuce, leaves separated, washed, dried
- sixteen slices drained canned beetroot
- Barbeque sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Steak sandwiches
- Cut the steak into skinny slices horizontally to make thin steaks. Heat a chargrill pan on a high Friday warmth. Brush each sides of the steaks with the oil.
- In batches, prepare dinner the steaks for 1-2 mins every aspect for medium. Transfer to a plate and cowl loosely with foil to preserve warm.
- Cut the bread into 4 quantities then cut in 1/2 horizontally. Toast until golden. Top the bottom portions of bread with the lettuce and beetroot. Place the steak on pinnacle and drizzle with fish fry sauce. Place last slices of bread on top.
Nutritions of Steak sandwichescalories: 473.22 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 42 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 38 grams protein
calories: 93 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 693.52 milligrams sodium