Ready in 20 minutes with handiest five components, this hearty low-carb mushroom steak burger can be a dinnertime hit with old and young.
The ingredient of Mushroom steak burger recipe
- 8 big area or portobello mushrooms, stalks trimmed
- four slices cheddar
- 4 beef or veal steaks (a hundred and twenty-150g every)
- 80g salad leaves
- 95g (1/3 cup) tomato chutney
The instruction how to make Mushroom steak burger recipe
- Preheat grill on high. Place the mushrooms, cup-facet down, on the grill tray. Spray with oil and season. Cook for two minutes every side or until golden however still firm enough to preserve their form. Place the cheese slices on half of the mushrooms, cup-aspect up, and grill for 30 seconds or till simply melting.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan or chargrill pan over medium-excessive warmth. Season the steak. Spray the pan with oil. Cook steak for three mins every facet or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer cheese-crowned mushrooms to serving plates. Top with salad leaves, steak, chutney and closing mushrooms to serve.
Nutritions of Mushroom steak burger recipecalories: 348.223 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 6.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 10.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 37.5 grams protein