The ingredient of Steak Diane
- 170g oven fries
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 140g piece beef fillet steak
- 20g butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brandy, optionally available
- 1/4 cup mild thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon sparkling flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Steak Diane
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C. Place oven fries onto a baking tray. Cook, following packet directions, till golden and gentle.
- Heat oil in a small, non-stick frying pan over medium-high warmth. Season red meat with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to four mins each facet for medium or until cooked for your liking. Remove steak to a plate. Cover with foil to preserve warm.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add butter to frying pan. Stir till melted. Add Worcestershire sauce, brandy, cream, parsley, and salt and pepper to frying pan. Cook for 3 to four minutes, stirring, or until sauce just comes to the boil.
- Place steak onto serving plate. Spoon over sauce.
Nutritions of Steak Dianecalories: 718.673 calories
calories: 46 grams fat
calories: 23 grams saturated fat
calories: 28 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 158 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 481.99 milligrams sodium