Change up your weeknight habitual with this pleasant steak and rice salad, drizzled with creamy ranch dressing.
The ingredient of Porterhouse steak with short tomato rice salad
- 250g pkt microwavable black or brown rice
- 4 Coles Australian Beef Porterhouse Steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 40g child rocket leaves
- 400g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pink onion, thinly sliced
- 1/four cup (40g) almonds, toasted, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
The instruction how to make Porterhouse steak with short tomato rice salad
- Heat the rice following packet instructions. Place in a heatproof bowl and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on excessive. Coat the steaks in oil and season. Cook for three minutes every side or until cooked in your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover and set aside for five mins to rest.
- Add the rocket, tomato, onion and almond to the rice in the bowl. Toss to mix.
- Place the ranch dressing and 1 tablespoon heat water in a small bowl or jug. Stir to mix. Divide the steak and salad amongst serving plates. Serve drizzled with the dressing.
Nutritions of Porterhouse steak with short tomato rice saladcalories: