Add a conventional steak, potato and creamy sauce on your recipe repertoire with this comforting classic.
The ingredient of Sirloin steak with creamy tarragon sauce and crisp potatoes
- 1kg small chat potatoes
- olive oil cooking spray
- four (250g every) beef sirloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons tarragon leaves, more or less chopped
- 500g frozen peas, cooked, more or less mashed
The instruction how to make Sirloin steak with creamy tarragon sauce and crisp potatoes
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with bloodless water. Cover and bring to the boil over excessive warmth. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, in part included, for 10 to fifteen mins or until smooth. Drain. Allow to chill for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place potatoes in a unmarried layer on tray. Using the palm of your hand, lightly squash potatoes. Spray with oil. Bake for 30 to 40 mins or till crisp.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium/excessive warmness. Spray each aspects of steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4 to 5 mins each facet for medium or till cooked in your liking. Remove to a plate and cowl with foil for 10 minutes.
- Using the identical pan, add Worcestershire sauce and cook dinner for 30 seconds. Add cream and convey to the boil over medium warmness. Reduce warmness to low and simmer for two to 3 minutes or till sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Add tarragon and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon peas onto plates. Top with steak and spoon over sauce. Serve with potatoes.
Nutritions of Sirloin steak with creamy tarragon sauce and crisp potatoescalories: 861.595 calories
calories: 41 grams fat
calories: 23 grams saturated fat
calories: 43 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 74 grams protein
calories: 307.37 milligrams sodium