This spring slaw with steak recipe is the precise mild lunch.
The ingredient of Spring slaw with steak recipe
- four Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Quick Cook Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 520g pkt Coles Family Coleslaw Kit
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, peeled into ribbons
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved or quartered
- four radishes, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Spring slaw with steak recipe
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray the steaks with a bit olive oil spray and season. Cook for two-three mins each facet or until cooked on your liking. Transfer to a plate and cowl with foil. Set apart for 5 mins to relaxation.
- Combine the salad blend and noodles from the salad kit in a bowl with the asparagus, tomato and radish. Arrange on a serving platter.
- Thinly slice the steak. Arrange over the salad on the platter. Drizzle the salad with dressing from the salad kit.
Nutritions of Spring slaw with steak recipecalories: 459.836 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13 grams sugar
calories: 45 grams protein
calories: 423 milligrams sodium