Make your beloved swoon with succulent steak florentine on Valentines Day.
The ingredient of Steak florentine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 800g (double-rack) beef rib-eye steak cutlets (see tip)
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 40g butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh lemon thyme
- half of teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Steak florentine
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C/a hundred and sixtyu00b0C fan-pressured.
- Combine oil and paprika in a bowl. Rub steak with oil mixture. Heat a big frying pan over excessive heat. Cook steak, turning every now and then, for 4 to five mins or till browned.
- Place steak and garlic on a baking tray. Roast for 20 mins. Remove garlic. Roast steak for 20 to 25 mins for medium or until cooked for your liking. Cover with foil. Rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, region butter, thyme and lemon rind in a bowl. Squeeze roasted garlic flesh into bowl. Stir to mix. Cut steak into 2 cutlets. Serve crowned with butter mixture and lemon juice.
Nutritions of Steak florentinecalories: 880.715 calories
calories: 61.3 grams fat
calories: 25 grams saturated fat
calories: 1.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 81.8 grams protein
calories: 285 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 348 milligrams sodium