The ingredient of Steak with rosemary potatoes and creamy mushroom sauce
- olive oil
- 4 subject mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Massel beef inventory
- 2 tablespoons purple wine
- 300ml low-fat thickened cream
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 500g potatoes, reduce into 2cm cubes
- 2 teaspoons rosemary leaves, coarsely chopped
- 4 pork T-bone steaks
The instruction how to make Steak with rosemary potatoes and creamy mushroom sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoons olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive warmth. Add the mushrooms and prepare dinner for 5 mins or till golden and softened. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the red meat stock, red wine and coffee-fat cream to the pan and simmer for 3 mins or till thickened and reduced barely. Season with salt and cracked black pepper. Remove from warmth and cowl.
- Steam the potatoes for four mins or until simply tender.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a huge non-stick frying pan and add the steamed potatoes and rosemary. Cook for 5 mins or until potato is golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, warmth a stovetop grill on excessive. Cook the steak for 4 minutes every side for medium or till cooked for your liking. Remove from the warmth, cowl and set apart to rest for a few minutes.
- Return the sauce to the warmth, upload the mushrooms and stir until warmed via. Divide steak amongst serving plates and top with the mushroom sauce. Serve with potatoes.
Nutritions of Steak with rosemary potatoes and creamy mushroom saucecalories: 682.106 calories
calories: 43 grams fat
calories: 21 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 53 grams protein
calories: 162 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 208.58 milligrams sodium