*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by means of the flavor.Com.Au crew.
The ingredient of Savoury steak
- 1 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder (I used Keens)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 portions red meat oyster blade steak
- 1 massive brown onion, reduce into best rings
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown vinegar
- half of cups water
- 2 red meat inventory cubes
The instruction how to make Savoury steak
- Preheat oven to 140C.
- On a sheet of paper, blend together flour, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Cut the meat in halves or leave entire, rub meat into flour blend, pressing the flour in hard to each piece of meat.
- Grease casserole dish, location a layer of meat, a layer of onion ring. Repeat.
- Make Sauce: Mix tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar and crushed inventory cubes. Take 1 1/2 tbs of the flour aggregate you rubbed the steak in and mix with a little water. Then upload with the sauces. Mix and pour all mixture over the steak.
- Grease some aluminium foil or baking paper, region over casserole dish after which placed the lid on firmly.
- Bake in oven for 2 1/2hrs. Check half of way to see if it needs a touch water, the much less water the richer the flavor.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and vegetables
Nutritions of Savoury steakcalories: