“Grass-fed beef is higher for you, with more omega-3 fats. Plus, my watercress and grapefruit salad is complete of fibre, folate and nutrients.” - Louise Keats
The ingredient of Sirloin steak with watercress and ruby grapefruit salad
- 200g frozen huge beans
- half bunch watercress, stems removed
- four radishes, halved
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, reduce into segments, juice reserved
- 30g (1/4 cup) walnuts
- 1/four teaspoon olive oil or rice bran oil
- 2 x 150g grass-fed red meat sirloin steaks
- 1 tablespoon reserved grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- half teaspoon finely grated clean ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Honey, to taste
The instruction how to make Sirloin steak with watercress and ruby grapefruit salad
- Place large beans in a microwave-secure bowl. Cover and microwave on excessive for three mins or until simply smooth. Refresh beneath bloodless walking water. Peel.
- Divide extensive beans, watercress, radish, grapefruit segments and walnuts among 2 serving plates.
- Heat the oil in a massive frying pan over medium-high warmth. Season the steaks. Cook for two-three mins each aspect for medium or till cooked on your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for five-10 minutes to relaxation.
- For ginger sesame dressing, whisk together all the substances till well blended.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Serve with the steak.
Nutritions of Sirloin steak with watercress and ruby grapefruit saladcalories: