Feed your own family this juicy barbecued steak served with asparagus, infant capsicum and rocket.
The ingredient of Barbecued steak with asparagus, toddler capsicum and rocket
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- half teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 500g Coles Australian Beef Rump Steak, trimmed
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- 175g mini vine capsicums*, quartered, seeded
- Olive oil spray
- 120g pkt Coles Brand Australian Baby Rocket
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 small crimson onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
The instruction how to make Barbecued steak with asparagus, toddler capsicum and rocket
- Combine paprika, cumin and cinnamon in a small bowl. Season. Sprinkle spice mixture lightly over each sides of the steak.
- Preheat a barbeque grill or chargrill on medium-excessive. Spray steak, asparagus and capsicum lightly with oil. Cook the steak for 2-3 minutes each aspect for medium or until cooked on your liking. Transfer to a plate and cowl loosely with foil. Set aside for 3-4 mins to relaxation.
- Meanwhile, prepare dinner capsicum on grill for two-three minutes. Add asparagus and cook dinner with the capsicum for 1-2 mins every side or until veggies are gently charred and just gentle. Cut asparagus spears in half diagonally. Combine asparagus, capsicum, rocket, chickpeas and onion in a massive bowl.
- Thinly slice the steak. Whisk vinegar, mustard, olive oil and honey in a bowl. Add the steak and dressing to the salad and lightly toss to combine.
Nutritions of Barbecued steak with asparagus, toddler capsicum and rocketcalories: