Change up your week with these delicious black pepper steaks served with a warm mushroom pasta salad.
The ingredient of Black pepper steaks with warm mushroom pasta salad
- 375g fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 Coles Australian Beef Porterhouse Steaks
- 2 teaspoon black pepper, cracked
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 300g blended mushrooms, halved if huge
- five garlic cloves, sliced
- 200g punnet Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup (80ml) white wine vinegar
- half of cup (125ml) chook inventory
- 120g toddler spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Black pepper steaks with warm mushroom pasta salad
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water till al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, unfold mustard on each facets of the steaks. Sprinkle with the pepper. Season with salt. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a big frying pan over medium-high warmness. Cook steaks for 3 minutes each facet or until cooked for your liking. Transfer to a heatproof plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to relaxation. Thickly slice.
- While the beef is resting, upload 2 tablespoons of the ultimate oil to the identical pan. Add the mushrooms and cook dinner, stirring once, for 5 mins or until browned. Add garlic and tomato and prepare dinner for 1 min or until beginning to brown. Add vinegar, stock and ultimate oil and bring to a simmer. Simmer, uncovered, for five minutes or till combination is barely decreased. Stir within the pasta and spinach.
- Serve the pasta combination with the steaks, sprinkled with parsley.
Nutritions of Black pepper steaks with warm mushroom pasta saladcalories: