Wasabi paste provides a bit heat to the sauce and complements the grilled steak in this 15 minute meal. .
The ingredient of Barbecue steak with wasabi, ginger & shallot dressing
- 3 inexperienced shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 half tbs grapeseed oil
- 3 tsp rice wine vinegar
- three tsp mirin seasoning
- 2cm piece sparkling ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 tsp wasabi paste
- four (approximately 200g every) red meat porterhouse steaks
- 2 x 250g pkt microwave rice, cooked
- Steamed Asian greens, to serve
- Shiso leaves, to serve (non-compulsory)
The instruction how to make Barbecue steak with wasabi, ginger & shallot dressing
- Combine the shallot, oil, rice wine vinegar, mirin seasoning, ginger and wasabi in a bowl. Season properly.
- Preheat a chargrill on medium-excessive. Spray the steaks with oil. Season. Cook, turning, for three-4 mins for medium or till cooked on your liking. Set aside for 2 minutes to rest. Thickly slice steak.
- Divide the rice among serving plates. Top with the steak. Drizzle generously with shallot aggregate. Serve with the steamed greens and the shiso leaves, if the use of.
Nutritions of Barbecue steak with wasabi, ginger & shallot dressingcalories: 164.193 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 45 grams carbohydrates
calories: 63 grams protein