Make a meal to recall with this herb-marinated steak served with cheesy polenta chips.
The ingredient of Herb marinated steak with tacky polenta chips
- 2 cups (500ml) chook inventory
- 1 cup (170g) cornmeal (polenta)
- 20g butter, chopped
- half cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1 cup sparkling basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1/three cup (80ml) olive oil
- 4 (500g) Coles Australian pork oyster blade steaks
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Cooking oil spray
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Herb marinated steak with tacky polenta chips
- Grease a 19cm square cake pan and line with baking paper. Bring the inventory to the boil in a huge saucepan over medium-high warmness. Reduce heat to medium-low. Gradually upload 1/2 cup polenta in a skinny, regular move, stirring constantly, till properly mixed. Cook, stirring continuously, for five mins or till polenta boils and thickens. Remove from warmness. Stir within the butter and parmesan. Pour into the prepared pan. Set aside for 1 hour to set.
- Meanwhile, vicinity garlic, basil, rosemary and oil in a jug. Season well. Stir to mix. Reserve one-0.33 of the oil combination. Place steaks in a pitcher or ceramic dish. Pour over ultimate oil aggregate. Set apart for 30 mins to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Turn the polenta onto a easy paintings floor and cut into thick batons. Place the last polenta on a plate. Add polenta chips and flip to coat. Arrange polenta chips and rosemary sprigs on a baking tray and spray with oil. Bake polenta for 20 minutes or until gently golden on the rims. Place the tomatoes on some other baking tray and spray with oil. Bake with the polenta for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- While the polenta chips are baking, heat a chargrill on medium. Cook steaks for 2 minutes each facet for medium-rare or till cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set apart for five mins to rest. Thinly slice steaks.
- Arrange steak on serving plates and drizzle with reserved oil aggregate. Serve with polenta chips, tomatoes and salad leaves.
Nutritions of Herb marinated steak with tacky polenta chipscalories: