For a healthy dinner, do that quick and easy beef dish served on a mattress of char-grilled vegetables.
The ingredient of Tuscan pork steaks with char-grilled greens
- four x 200g pork porterhouse steaks
- 3 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, ultimately chopped
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced thinly lengthways
- 2 medium pink capsicums, quartered
- 1 medium candy potato, sliced thinly into rounds
- 2 massive tomatoes, sliced thickly into rounds
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup more virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons clean parsley, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Tuscan pork steaks with char-grilled greens
- Cover steaks with 2 tbsp of garlic infused olive oil, chopped rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the fish fry flat-plate or char-grill to hot and cook the greens for a few minutes on every aspect or until cooked thru the use of one 1/2 of the barbeque. On the alternative facet of the fish fry add the steaks and grill for 2 u2013 three mins in line with side or cooked to your liking. Remove steaks from warmth and cover loosely with foil for 5 mins.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley as season to taste.
- Pile vegetables on serving plates and drizzle with dressing. Trim cooked steaks of any extra fats and slice steaks thinly towards the grain and place on pinnacle of the veggies to serve.
Nutritions of Tuscan pork steaks with char-grilled greenscalories: