Steak is grilled to perfection and served with spicy rice. Easy to make, this meal is perfect as a midweek dinner recipe.
The ingredient of Cajun T-bone steaks with Mexican rice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup (200g) medium-grain rice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 125g can corn kernels, tired
- 400g can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup (40g) frozen peas
- 1/four cup coriander leaves
- 4 x 280g Coles Australian Beef T-bone Steaks
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Tomato chutney, to serve
- Coriander leaves, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Cajun T-bone steaks with Mexican rice
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over high warmness. Add rice and cook dinner, stirring, for 1 min. Add tomato paste and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or till properly covered. Add 1 half cups water and produce to a simmer. Cover and decrease warmness to low. Cook for 12 mins or until rice is soft. Add corn, beans and peas and cook dinner, covered, for five minutes or till peas are smooth. Stir in coriander.
- Meanwhile, rub steaks with the seasoning. Heat a fish fry grill or chargrill pan to medium-excessive. Spray with olive oil spray. Cook pork for 3-four mins each facet for medium or until cooked for your liking. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 minutes to relaxation.
- Divide rice combination and steaks amongst serving plates. Serve with lime wedges, and chutney and sprinkle with greater coriander.
Nutritions of Cajun T-bone steaks with Mexican ricecalories: