The ingredient of Steak and mash with quince sauce and rocket & parmesan salad
- 100g quince paste (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons crimson wine vinegar
- 100ml (five tablespoons) greater virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 (about 180g every) red meat fillet steaks
- 1/2 cup (125ml) red wine
- half cup (125ml) Massel pork stock
- 80g wild rocket leaves
- 120g parmesan, shaved
- half of cup kind of chopped whole unblanched almonds
- Mashed potato, to serve
The instruction how to make Steak and mash with quince sauce and rocket & parmesan salad
- Place half of the paste in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on medium for 15 seconds (as a substitute, soften in a saucepan over low heat on range).
- Stir in vinegar, then whisk in four tablespoons of the oil and lemon juice. Season and set apart.
- Heat remaining oil in a heavy-based frypan and cook dinner steak over high heat for 2-3 minutes on each facet (or cook in step with taste).
- Remove steak and set aside. Add wine, stock and closing paste to pan, and simmer for five mins till decreased and syrupy.
- Combine rocket, parmesan and almonds, then toss with dressing. Pile potato onto every plate, and top with steak and sauce. Serve with the salad.
Nutritions of Steak and mash with quince sauce and rocket & parmesan saladcalories: 713.654 calories
calories: 51 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 53 grams protein
calories: 108 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 610.96 milligrams sodium