Twirl your fork around this creamy pork and semi-dried tomato fettuccine.
The ingredient of Creamy pork and semi-dried tomato fettuccine
- 400g fettuccine
- 500g Coles Australian Beef Round steak
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- half cup (125ml) cream
- half cup (125ml) chook inventory
- half cup (75g) semi-dried tomatoes, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, more, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy pork and semi-dried tomato fettuccine
- Cook fettuccine following packet guidelines or till al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill to medium-excessive warmth. Season steaks. Cook for 2 minutes every facet. Transfer to a plate. Set apart, included, for 5 mins to relaxation. Thinly slice.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium-low warmth. Cook onion for five mins or until softened. Add garlic and cook dinner for 1 min. Add cream, stock and semi-dried tomato. Reduce warmness to medium and simmer for five minutes or until thickened slightly. Stir in peas and chopped parsley and prepare dinner for 2 mins or until heated via. Stir via fettuccine.
- Divide fettuccine aggregate among serving bowls and sprinkle with greater parsley.
Nutritions of Creamy pork and semi-dried tomato fettuccinecalories: