Mustard-infused beef makes a delicious mixture with sweet roasted tomatoes.
The ingredient of Steak with asparagus, butter bean & tomato salad
- 60ml (1/4 cup) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- four (150g every) pork rump steaks
- 1 x 250g punnet toddler roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 big purple onion, halved, reduce into thin wedges
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 x 400g can butter beans, rinsed, tired
- 1/4 cup sparkling basil leaves
- Balsamic vinegar, more, to serve
The instruction how to make Steak with asparagus, butter bean & tomato salad
- Combine the vinegar and mustard in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add the steaks and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and region within the fridge for half-hour to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a big baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the tomato and onion on the tray and spray with olive oil spray. Sprinkle with the chilli flakes and season with pepper. Roast in oven for 15 mins or till the tomato is simply gentle.
- Meanwhile, prepare dinner the asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water for two-3 minutes or until brilliant inexperienced and smooth crisp. Refresh under cold strolling water. Drain well. Place the asparagus and butter beans in a big bowl.
- Preheat a barbeque grill or chargrill on excessive. Drain the beef from the marinade and spray with olive oil spray. Cook the beef for 2-3 mins every facet for medium or till cooked on your liking. Transfer to a plate and cowl with foil. Set apart for five minutes to rest.
- Add the tomato combination and basil to the asparagus aggregate and toss till combined. Thinly slice the red meat throughout the grain. Divide the salad among serving plates. Top with the red meat and drizzle over extra vinegar to serve.
Nutritions of Steak with asparagus, butter bean & tomato saladcalories: 254.535 calories
calories: 9 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 34 grams protein
calories: 93 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 243.8 milligrams sodium