This low-kilojoule beef salad makes use of tandoori paste to spice up the beef.
The ingredient of Tandoori beef salad with pappadum shards
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 1 tablespoon no-fats Greek yoghurt
- 2 (about 500g) pork porterhouse steaks, trimmed
- 60g infant spinach leaves
- four radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 2 pappadums
- 250g combined toddler tomatoes, halved
- 1 half of tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 1 half of tablespoons lemon juice
- half cup clean coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Tandoori beef salad with pappadum shards
- Combine tandoori paste and yoghurt in a bowl. Add steak. Turn to coat. Marinate for 10 mins. Divide spinach, radish and cucumber among serving plates.
- Spray pappadums with oil and vicinity among 2 sheets of paper towel. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or till puffed and crisp. Break into shards.
- Preheat a chargrill on medium-excessive. Spray steak with oil. Cook, turning, for four-five minutes for medium or until cooked for your liking. Rest for 3 mins. Thinly slice.
- Place tomato in a bowl. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-low warmness. Add seeds and garlic. Stir for two minutes or until fragrant. Remove from warmness. Stir in lemon juice. Quickly pour over tomato. Season. Stand for two mins.
- Divide steak among plates. Spoon over tomato aggregate. Sprinkle with coriander and pappadum shards.
Nutritions of Tandoori beef salad with pappadum shardscalories: 293.014 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 33 grams protein