Add texture and a piece of kick to tuna steaks with this pine nut and chilly crust.
The ingredient of Chilli & pine nut-crusted tuna with tomato and dill salad
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 130g pine nuts
- four x 180g tuna fillets
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/three cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 cup (120g) Sicilian olives, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup dill sprigs, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Chilli & pine nut-crusted tuna with tomato and dill salad
- Place the chilli flakes, pine nuts and half of teaspoon salt in a meals processor and pulse until coarse crumbs (be careful not to over technique or the aggregate will become a paste). Coat the tuna within the nut crust, then relax for 15 mins to firm up.
- Combine lemon zest and juice, garlic, sugar and a pair of tablespoons oil in a bowl and season. Toss with the olives, tomato and dill.
- Heat ultimate 2 tablespoons oil in a frypan over medium warmness. Sear tuna for two-three minutes each side until the crust is golden but the tuna continues to be uncommon inside the centre. Serve with the tomato salad.
Nutritions of Chilli & pine nut-crusted tuna with tomato and dill saladcalories: 684.496 calories
calories: 50 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 49 grams protein
calories: 81 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 532.34 milligrams sodium