Ready in 30 minutes, these more healthy vegetarian teriyaki steaks have five serves of vegies consistent with portion. Served with ramen noodles, theyll be a dinner hit with the complete own family.
The ingredient of Teriyaki mushroom steaks with Ramen noodles recipe
- three x 150g packets shelf-stable ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 1/four cup mirin
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 12 medium portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 2 tablespoons cooking sake
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 toddler pak choy, halved lengthways
- 410g can infant corn, drained
- 2 long purple chillies, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Teriyaki mushroom steaks with Ramen noodles recipe
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for two minutes. Separate noodles with a fork. Drain. Combine miso paste, mirin, ginger and 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
- Meanwhile, warmth oil in a massive frying pan over medium-excessive warmness. Add mushrooms. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden. Add teriyaki marinade, sake, garlic and 1/four cup water. Cook for 5 minutes, turning midway, or until sauce thickens barely and mushrooms are smooth. Transfer mushrooms and pan juices to a heatproof bowl. Cover to preserve warm.
- Add pak choy and corn to pan. Cook, tossing on occasion, for two mins or till beginning to wilt. Add noodles and miso combination. Cook, tossing, for two minutes or until heated via and pak choy is simply soft.
- Divide noodle mixture amongst serving bowls. Top with mushrooms and chilli. Serve.
Nutritions of Teriyaki mushroom steaks with Ramen noodles recipecalories: 383.117 calories
calories: 8.8 grams fat
calories: 1.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 46.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16 grams protein
calories: 1192 milligrams sodium