The ingredient of Porterhouse steaks with butter-braised brussels sprouts
- 2 Coles Graze Grass Fed Australian Beef Porterhouse Steaks (approximately 300g each)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup (185ml) dry pink wine
- half cup (125ml) beef stock
- 90g bloodless butter, chopped, divided
- 600g brussels sprouts, halved, outer leaves eliminated
- Coles Finest by using Laurent Multigrain Sourdough Vienna, to serve
The instruction how to make Porterhouse steaks with butter-braised brussels sprouts
- Season steaks generously with salt and pepper. Heat a massive frying pan over high heat. Add oil, then steaks. Cook for 3 minutes every facet or until browned and internal temperature is 50u00b0C for medium-uncommon doneness. Transfer to a board to relaxation.
- Return the pan to medium-high heat. Add wine and simmer for two minutes or till reduced by using half of. Add inventory and convey to a simmer. Cook for 4 mins or till reduced by half. Remove pan from warmth and whisk in 30g of the butter, a few cubes at a time, to combination. Season.
- Meanwhile, in any other large frying pan over medium heat, upload brussels sprouts, ultimate 60g butter and 1/4 cup (60ml) water.
- Bring to a simmer. Cover and cook, stirring on occasion, for 5 minutes or until water evaporates and brussels sprouts are crisp-soft. Uncover and prepare dinner, tossing every so often, for five mins or until golden brown and tender. Season.
- Divide brussels sprouts among serving plates. Slice steaks against the grain and area alongside brussels sprouts. Drizzle with pan sauce. Serve with the bread.
Nutritions of Porterhouse steaks with butter-braised brussels sproutscalories: 540.857 calories
calories: 36 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 39 grams protein
calories: 381 milligrams sodium