Walnuts supply the crumb combination on these steaks more crunch and flavour. Serve with warm potato salad to create a satisfying meal.
The ingredient of Walnut and rosemary beef wth warm potato salad
- half of cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped sparkling rosemary leaves
- 1 egg
- four (125g each) skinny red meat scotch fillet steaks, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 700g kipfler potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup aioli mayonnaise with dill
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/four cup finely chopped clean flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Walnut and rosemary beef wth warm potato salad
- Make potato salad. Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for eight to ten mins or until just smooth. Drain. Refresh underneath bloodless water. Drain. Cut into 3cm portions. Place in a bowl. Add aioli, onion and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to mix.
- Combine breadcrumbs, walnuts and rosemary on a plate. Lightly beat egg in a shallow bowl. Dip 1 steak in egg then breadcrumb aggregate. Place on a baking tray. Coat closing steaks.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-excessive heat. Cook steaks for three to four mins each aspect for medium or until cooked in your liking. Serve with salad.
Nutritions of Walnut and rosemary beef wth warm potato saladcalories: 665.137 calories
calories: 39 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 39 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 137 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 421.14 milligrams sodium