Delight your guests with this mild and ethereal triple-layer mousse cake.
The ingredient of Passionfruit and yoghurt mousse cake
- 200g butternut snap biscuits
- 75g butter, melted
- 12 passionfruit, halved
- 600ml pure cream
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- half of cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons gelatine powder
- 2 half cups Tamar Valley Greek Style All Natural Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- three passionfruit, halved
- half cup caster sugar
The instruction how to make Passionfruit and yoghurt mousse cake
- Grease a 6cm-deep, 22cm (base) spherical springform pan. Line side with baking paper. Place biscuits in a meals processor. Process until first-rate crumbs shape. Add butter. Process till mixture is simply mixed. Press combination over base of organized pan. Refrigerate for half-hour or till required.
- Strain passionfruit pulp over a jug (youu2019ll need 1/2 cup of juice). Discard solids. Combine 1/2 the cream and half of the sugar in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat for five minutes or till sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat. Stir in passionfruit juice.
- Place 1/2 the boiling water in a small heatproof jug. Sprinkle with half the gelatine. Whisk with a fork until dissolved. Stir gelatine aggregate into cream combination. Set apart for 20 minutes to cool. Whisk in 1 cup of yoghurt. Pour aggregate over base in prepared pan. Refrigerate for three hours or until set.
- Meanwhile, repeat steps 2 and three, replacing passionfruit juice with vanilla bean paste and the usage of closing yoghurt. Stand yoghurt aggregate at room temperature for 1 hour half-hour or till cool. Once passionfruit layer is set, gently pour over vanilla yoghurt aggregate. Refrigerate for three hours or in a single day, or till set.
- Meanwhile, make Passionfruit Sauce: Spoon passionfruit pulp (youu2019ll want 1/3 cup pulp) right into a small saucepan. Add sugar and half cup water. Stir over low warmth for 3 mins till sugar dissolves. Increase warmness to medium. Bring to the boil. Boil for eight to 10 minutes or until mixture is decreased by way of 1/2. Remove from warmness. Cool completely.
- Remove cake from pan and area on a serving plate. Drizzle with passionfruit sauce. Serve.
Nutritions of Passionfruit and yoghurt mousse cakecalories: 505.963 calories
calories: 34.1 grams fat
calories: 21.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 39.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6.7 grams protein
calories: 82 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 200 milligrams sodium