Syrupy black cherries rework this simple mousse into an fashionable dessert.
The ingredient of Choc-cherry mousse
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g milk chocolate, chopped
- 2/three cup thickened cream
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Drained stoneless black cherries in syrup, to serve
- Double thick cream, to serve
- Grated dark chocolate, to serve
The instruction how to make Choc-cherry mousse
- Place chocolate in a heatproof microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 2 to a few mins, stirring with a metallic spoon halfway via cooking, or till easy. Set aside for 10 mins to cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream for two to three mins until tender peaks shape.
- Add egg yolks and half the cream to chocolate mixture. Stir to mix. Fold in closing cream. Wash and dry beaters and bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat egg whites for three to four mins until tender peaks form. Add sugar. Beat until sleek. Fold half of the egg white aggregate into chocolate combination till combined. Fold in closing egg white mixture. Spoon combination into 6 x 1/3 cup-capability glasses. Refrigerate for three to 4 hours or till set. Dollop with cream and top with cherries. Serve sprinkled with grated chocolate.
Nutritions of Choc-cherry moussecalories: 487.56 calories
calories: 34.7 grams fat
calories: 21.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 40.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 122 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 68 milligrams sodium