Use ripe avocados to make this decadent dark chocolate mousse. Best of all it is absolutely dairy unfastened!
The ingredient of Chocolate avocado mousse
- 100g darkish chocolate, melted
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, stoned, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/four cup (60ml) maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- Pinch of sea salt flakes
- Crumbled Cadbury Flake chocolate bar, to serve
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate avocado mousse
- Place the chocolate, avocado, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla bean paste and salt in a blender or food processor. Blend or method till clean and creamy.
- Spoon the mousse aggregate into half-cup (125ml) capacity glasses. Place within the refrigerator for 2 hours to kick back.
- Serve sprinkled with crumbled chocolate and raspberries.
Nutritions of Chocolate avocado moussecalories: