Rich chocolate mousse slices that everybody will love - your project isnt to eat them !
The ingredient of Chocolate mousse slice
- 1 half of cups self-raising flour
- half cup brown sugar
- 200g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 300g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs, separated
- three/four cup thickened cream, whipped
- Dark chocolate, shaved, to serve
- Double cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate mousse slice
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease an 18cm x 28cm (base) slice pan. Line base and facets with baking paper, allowing 3cm overhang on all aspects.
- Combine flour, sugar, butter and cocoa powder in a bowl. Press over the base of prepared pan. Bake for 20 to twenty-five minutes or till firm to the touch. Cool completely.
- Make mousse Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 1 to two minutes or until smooth, stirring each 30 seconds with a steel spoon. Cool.
- Add egg yolks to chocolate. Stir till simply blended. Fold in cream. Using an electric powered mixer, beat egg whites till gentle peaks shape. Fold into chocolate aggregate. Spoon over base. Using a spatula, level top. Refrigerate for 6 hours or until company. Cut into squares. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate mousse slicecalories: 415.621 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 36 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 91 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 262.34 milligrams sodium