For a hint of tropical add mango and coconut to the dessert mix. Start this recipe the day before.
The ingredient of Mango and coconut mousse
- 300ml cream
- half cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons coconut essence
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatine
- 1/four cup water, just boiled
- Juice of one lime
- 2 cups frozen mango cheeks, thawed, pureed (see Notes)
- 1 cup thick Greek yoghurt
- Sliced mango, more, to serve
- Toasted coconut, to serve
- Cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Mango and coconut mousse
- Line base and aspect of a 12 x 23cm loaf pan with baking paper.
- Combine cream and sugar in a medium saucepan. Stir over low warmth until sugar dissolves. Increase warmness to medium and bring to boil. Remove from warmth. Add essence.
- In a small jug, whisk gelatine rapidly into water with a fork until dissolved. Blend into warm cream with juice. Set apart to chill.
- Whisk in mango and yoghurt. Pour into organized pan. Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight till set.
- To serve, cast off plastic and invert mousse onto a serving plate. Gently dispose of pan, then paper. Serve in slices topped with more sliced mango, coconut and cream.
Nutritions of Mango and coconut moussecalories: