A little bit of Peppermint Crisp makes those chocolate mousses even more unique.
The ingredient of Choc-mint mousse
- 150g darkish chocolate, chopped
- 25g butter, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, separated
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 x 35g Peppermint Crisp chocolate bars
The instruction how to make Choc-mint mousse
- Place dark chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%), stirring every minute with a metallic spoon, for 2 to three mins or until smooth. Add butter. Stir till smooth. Set aside for two minutes. Stir in egg yolks.
- Place 3/4 cup cream in a bowl. Using an electric powered mixer, beat until tender peaks form. Beat eggwhites in a bowl until smooth peaks form. Gently fold cream into chocolate combination. Stir in 2 tablespoons eggwhite. Fold in last eggwhite.
- Cut 1 chocolate bar into 1cm portions. Fold into mousse. Spoon mousse into 4, 1 cup-capacity plastic glasses. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Using an electric powered mixer, beat last cream until smooth peaks form. Cut final chocolate bar into shards. Top mousse with whipped cream and chocolate shards simply before serving.
Nutritions of Choc-mint moussecalories: 636.935 calories
calories: 51 grams fat
calories: 31 grams saturated fat
calories: 37 grams carbohydrates
calories: 32 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 204 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 141.01 milligrams sodium