This Irish cream dessert wont put hair to your chest, however it will pleasure the tastebuds.
The ingredient of Irish cream mousse
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon on the spot coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2/three cup thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Grated chocolate, to serve
The instruction how to make Irish cream mousse
- Place chocolate in a heatproof microwave-secure bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 2 to 3 mins, stirring with a metallic spoon halfway thru cooking, or until smooth. Set apart for 10 minutes to cool.
- Dissolve espresso powder in boiling water in a bowl. Using an electric powered mixer, beat cream for two to 3 minutes until soft peaks form.
- Add Baileys and coffee to chocolate. Stir to mix. Add egg yolks and half of the cream. Stir. Fold in final cream. Wash and dry beaters and bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat egg whites for 3 to 4 mins till smooth peaks form. Add sugar. Beat until glossy. Fold half the egg white combination into chocolate aggregate and integrate. Fold in ultimate egg white aggregate. Spoon combination into four x 1/2 cup-potential tea cups. Refrigerate for 3 to four hours until set. Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate. Serve.
Nutritions of Irish cream moussecalories: 519.586 calories
calories: 34 grams fat
calories: 21 grams saturated fat
calories: 43 grams carbohydrates
calories: 39 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 162 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 104.7 milligrams sodium