The ingredient of Little salmon mousses
- 250ml (1 cup) fish inventory
- 200g salmon fillet, pin-boned, pores and skin eliminated
- three teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 250g (1 cup) mascarpone
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped clean chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped clean dill
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- Salmon roe*, to serve
- Savoury wafer biscuits, to serve
The instruction how to make Little salmon mousses
- Place the fish inventory in a medium saucepan over high heat and convey to the boil. Add the salmon, then lessen the warmth to low and simmer gently for 3-four minutes or till simply cooked. Drain and set apart to cool.
- Dissolve the gelatine in two tablespoons of boiling water.
- Place the salmon, mascarpone, horseradish, herbs and gelatine in a food processor and blend till clean. Whip the cream and fold into salmon mixture. Spoon into shot glasses and refrigerate for one hour.
- Place a little salmon roe on top of every mousse and serve with wafer biscuits.
Nutritions of Little salmon moussescalories: