Try this berry special person twist on traditional mousse.
The ingredient of Berry mousse cups
- 300g frozen raspberries
- 500ml whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 250g packet Philadelphia cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- Chocolate curls, to serve
The instruction how to make Berry mousse cups
- Let fruit stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to defrost. Break fruit up with a fork. Set aside.
- Mix collectively whipped cream, cocoa and cognac. In a separate bowl blend collectively the Philadelphia cheese and sugar till smooth. Add cream mix to Philadelphia cheese blend. Mix till mild and clean.
- Layer overwhelmed raspberries and mousse in lengthy-stemmed serving glasses. Top with chocolate curls. Decorate with entire frozen raspberries. Serve.
Nutritions of Berry mousse cupscalories: 781.53 calories
calories: 67 grams fat
calories: 43 grams saturated fat
calories: 29 grams carbohydrates
calories: 27 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 189 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 267 milligrams sodium