Start with a candy biscuit and make it more special with this fruity afternoon tea cake.
The ingredient of Neapolitan mousse cake
- 80g butter
- 200g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 egg, plus 4 egg yolks, more
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 75g (half of cup) simple flour
- 125g (1 cup) frozen raspberries
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 100g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 60ml (1/four cup) boiling water
- three tsp gelatine powder
- 560ml (2 1/four cups) thickened cream
- Oreo Strawberry Cream cookies, coarsely damaged, to serve
- Fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Neapolitan mousse cake
- Preheat oven to one hundred sixtyu00b0C/140u00b0C fan compelled. Line the bottom and side of a 20cm (base measurement) spherical springform pan with baking paper.
- Combine butter and 1/2 the dark chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for three mins or until chocolate melts. Remove from warmth. Add entire egg and 1/2 the sugar. Stir to combine. Add flour and stir to combine. Spoon into prepared pan and use returned of spoon to smooth floor. Bake for half-hour or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Place the raspberries in a saucepan over low heat. Cook for 5 mins or until raspberries crumble. Strain via a first-rate sieve into a bowl, the usage of again of a spoon to push as tons pulp thru as possible.
- Place the milk in a saucepan over medium-high warmness. Bring to a simmer. Use electric beaters to overcome egg yolks and ultimate sugar in a bowl until light and creamy. With motor on low, steadily upload the milk in a thin, consistent stream. Return to saucepan and cook dinner, stirring, over low heat for 5 mins or until custard thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Place white chocolate in a heatproof bowl and remaining darkish chocolate in a separate bowl. Pour one-1/3 of the custard over the raspberry puree. Pour half of the final custard over the white chocolate. Pour final custard over dark chocolate. Stir every till smooth and combined.
- Place the boiling water in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the gelatine. Stir till dissolved. Divide flippantly amongst custard combos.
- Use electric powered beaters to beat the cream in huge bowl until firm peaks shape. Add one-third of the cream to the darkish chocolate mixture and lightly fold to combine. Pour over brownie base. Cover with plastic wrap. Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until simply set.
- Add half the final cream to raspberry mixture and fold to combine. Pour over dark chocolate combination. Cover with plastic wrap. Return to the fridge for 20 mins or until set.
- Repeat with the remaining cream and white chocolate aggregate. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 2 hours or till completely set. Remove cake from pan and top with cookies and raspberries.
Nutritions of Neapolitan mousse cakecalories: 424.942 calories
calories: 31.5 grams fat
calories: 19.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 31.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 23.4 grams sugar
calories: 5.8 grams protein
calories: 100 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 95 milligrams sodium