Lovers of white chocolate and passionfruit will certainly adore this stunning torte.
The ingredient of White chocolate mousse torte
- 1 sheet frozen ready-rolled butter puff pastry, in part thawed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream
- 250g good-excellent white chocolate, melted (see note)
- 3 teaspoons gelatine powder
- three passionfruit, halved
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
The instruction how to make White chocolate mousse torte
- Preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Using a 24cm spherical plate as a manual, cut 1 circle from pastry sheet. Place on organized tray. Brush pinnacle with milk. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and puffed. Allow to chill absolutely.
- Grease and line a 22cm (base) springform cake pan with baking paper. Place pastry in prepared pan. Press gently to flatten (pastry will crack).
- Combine egg yolks and caster sugar in heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (ensure base does not contact the water). Whisk for three mins or till aggregate is thick and warm. Add 2 tablespoons of cream. Whisk to mix. Add chocolate, stirring constantly, till clean. Remove from warmness.
- Place 2 tablespoons of hot water in a small bowl. Sprinkle over gelatine. Whisk with a fork till dissolved. Stir gelatine mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Beat closing cream until tender peaks form. Gently fold cream into chocolate mixture. Pour combination over pastry. Refrigerate for three hours or until set.
- Transfer torte to serving plate. Combine passionfruit pulp and icing sugar in a small bowl. Pour over torte. Serve.
Nutritions of White chocolate mousse tortecalories: 431.395 calories
calories: 30 grams fat
calories: 19 grams saturated fat
calories: 35 grams carbohydrates
calories: 27 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 82 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 67.47 milligrams sodium