The kids will cross loopy for these Easter egg mouse treats that may be whipped up in only minutes!
The ingredient of Easter egg mousse in mins
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 12 medium hole chocolate Easter eggs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream
The instruction how to make Easter egg mousse in mins
- Place dark chocolate in a microwave-secure bowl. Microwave on HIGH (a hundred%) for 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring each 30 seconds, or until melted and easy. Cool 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, cautiously trim 2cm off tops of Easter eggs (reserve tops for some other use).
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar in a small bowl till aggregate is light and thick. Gently fold in cooled darkish chocolate.
- Whip cream to just-company peaks. Fold 3/4 of the cream into chocolate combination.
- Spoon mousse right into a piping bag equipped with a 1cm-fluted nozzle. Pipe mousse into Easter eggs. Place final cream into a piping bag outfitted with a 8mm-fluted nozzle. Pipe cream onto mousse. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Easter egg mousse in minscalories: