This decadent chocolate mousse gets better with age so make it up to 2 days earlier. Cover glasses with plastic wrap and keep within the fridge.
The ingredient of Mars Bar mousse recipe
- five x 53g Mars bars
- 200g milk cooking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 375ml (11/2 cups) thickened cream
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
- 80ml (1/three cup) caramel sauce
The instruction how to make Mars Bar mousse recipe
- Finely chop 4 of the Mars bars and place in au00a0microwave-secure bowl. Add the chocolate and cream. Microwave on High, stirring every minute, foru00a08-10 mins or until the mixture is melted and clean. Set aside for 10 mins to cool slightly.
- Use a balloon whisk to whisk yolks into chocolate combination. Place in refrigerator for half-hour to sit back.
- In a smooth bowl, use electric beaters with a whisk attachment to whisk the egg whites till gentle peaks shape. Add the icing sugar combination and whisk until properlyu00a0combined and smooth. Set aside.
- Use beaters with a clean whisk attachment to whisk the chocolate aggregate till it starts to maintain its shape and a ribbon trail paperwork when the beaters are lifted. Do not overbeat. Gradually fold within the egg white combination until properly combined. Spoon into 6 serving glasses. Place within the fridge for two hours to kick back and set.
- Cut the ultimate Mars bar into slices and vicinityu00a0on top of the mousse. Drizzle with caramelu00a0sauce and serve.
Nutritions of Mars Bar mousse recipecalories: 668.961 calories
calories: 45 grams fat
calories: 28 grams saturated fat
calories: 60.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9.5 grams protein