Try this scrumptious frozen twist on a popular choccie dessert.
The ingredient of Frozen chocolate mousse
- 60g exact-exceptional dark cooking chocolate (see observe), broken into pieces
- 60g unsalted butter, chopped
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur
- 2 eggs, separated
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- cocoa powder, to serve
The instruction how to make Frozen chocolate mousse
- Lightly grease three/four-cup capability ramekins or moulds. Line base and facets with a chunk of plastic wrap. Allow masses of overhang.
- Place chocolate and butter in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, exposed, on MEDIUM (50%) for 2 to 3 mins, stirring each minute with a metal spoon, or till melted and clean. Allow to chill for 5 minutes.
- Add liqueur and egg yolks to chocolate mixture. Stir till nicely combined.
- Using an electric powered mixer, beat eggwhites and salt in a small bowl till gentle peaks shape. Add sugar and beat nicely. Stir a third of eggwhite into chocolate combination. Gently fold final eggwhite into chocolate combination. Spoon into prepared ramekins. Fold over excess plastic wrap to cowl. Freeze for at the least three hours or overnight, if time lets in, till company.
- Using the plastic wrap, gently ease mousse from ramekins. Turn out onto chilled serving plates. Dust with cocoa and serve.
Nutritions of Frozen chocolate moussecalories: 511.699 calories
calories: 40 grams fat
calories: 24 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 25 grams sugar
calories: 10 grams protein
calories: 294 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 160.48 milligrams sodium