Entertaining a crowd? Make it smooth with this dessert cob packed with chocolate mousse, hot fudge sauce and marshmallow cream.
The ingredient of Hot-chocolate mousse cob dip
- 450g cob loaf
- 50g butter, melted
- half teaspoon MasterFoodsu00ae Cinnamon Sugar
- 1/2 cup vanilla mini marshmallows, plus more to serve
- Finely grated dark chocolate, to serve
- Cream-crammed wafers, to serve
- Pretzels, to serve
- Chocolate wafer sticks, to serve
- 1 half of cups marshmallows
- 1/four cup thickened cream
- half of x 200g block darkish chocolate, chopped
- 1 half x 200g blocks darkish chocolate, chopped
- 600ml thickened cream, at room temperature
- three/four cup vanilla marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- 1/2 cup thickened cream, whipped
The instruction how to make Hot-chocolate mousse cob dip
- Make Hot Fudge Sauce: Place the marshmallows and cream in a saucepan over medium warmness. Cook, stirring continuously, for 2 to a few minutes or until marshmallows are semi-melted. Add chocolate. Cook, stirring constantly, till aggregate is easy and blended. Transfer to a bowl. Set apart for 1 hour to cool and thicken.
- Meanwhile, make Chocolate Mousse: Place the chocolate and 3u2044four cup of cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 to two minutes or until chocolate is melted and easy. Set apart for 1 hour to cool.
- Meanwhile, make Marshmallow Cream: Place the marshmallows and cream in a saucepan over medium warmness. Cook, stirring constantly, for three to four mins or till smooth and mixed. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside for forty five mins or until cool. Fold in whipped cream.
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Trim 4cm off the pinnacle of cob. Leaving a 1cm thick edge, put off bread from centre of cob. Set cob apart. Tear bread and bread top into huge portions. Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with melted butter. Toss to coat. Arrange bread portions on organized tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake, turning bread midway via, for 15 mins or till golden.
- Meanwhile, the usage of an electric mixer, beat the final cream till just-company peaks shape. Fold into cooled mousse mixture, being careful no longer to over-mix because the mousse will begin to cut up.
- Spoon mousse, marshmallow cream and 3/4 of the hot fudge sauce, alternating and barely marbling, into cob. Top with mini marshmallows and final fudge sauce. Sprinkle with grated chocolate and serve with toasted bread portions, wafers, pretzels, wafer sticks and further mini marshmallows.
Nutritions of Hot-chocolate mousse cob dipcalories: 672.785 calories
calories: 38.4 grams fat
calories: 24.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 75.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7.9 grams protein
calories: 79 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 272 milligrams sodium