For a candy treat without the energy, do this creamy chocolate avocado mousse.
The ingredient of Chocolate avocado mousse recipe
- 100g darkish chocolate (70% cocoa), broken into portions
- 400g ripe avocado flesh
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut cream
- 70ml (three half of tablespoons) honey
- 35g (1/3 cup) raw cacao powder
- 125g raspberries, to serve
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios
- Fresh mint leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate avocado mousse recipe
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on Medium, stirring every minute, for 1-2u00a0mins or till melted and easy. Set apart.
- Process the avocado, coconut cream, honeyu00a0andu00a0cacao powder in a food processor oru00a0excessive-poweredu00a0blender, scraping down the aspect withu00a0a spatula occasionally, until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate to the avocadou00a0mixtureu00a0and system until blended. Spoonu00a0theu00a0chocolate avocado mousse into 6 serving glasses. Chill inu00a0the fridgeu00a0for half-hour or the freezeru00a0foru00a010 mins. Top with raspberries, choppedu00a0pistachios and mintu00a0leaves tou00a0serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate avocado mousse recipecalories: 369.016 calories
calories: 27.5 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.5 grams protein