These layered no-cook strawberry mousse cups are topped with fit to be eaten plants and flavor as precise as they appearance.
The ingredient of Layered strawberry mousse cups
- 600g strawberries, hulled, chopped
- half cup icing sugar mixture
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatine
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 egg whites
- Extra 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 2.3g packet Dr Oetker Edible Mini Wafer Flowers
- 2.8g packet Dr Oetker Edible Wafer Daisies
The instruction how to make Layered strawberry mousse cups
- Place strawberry, icing sugar and 1/3 cup water in a meals processor. Process till smooth. Using the returned of a spoon, push mixture thru a sieve set over a bowl. Discard seeds and pulp.
- Place 2 half of tablespoons warm water in a small jug. Sprinkle over gelatine. Stir until dissolved. Whisk gelatine aggregate into strawberry naturalu0301e. Spoon 1/four cup of strawberry combination into each of 6 x 1 half of-cup-potential glasses. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or till company. Set apart remaining strawberry aggregate, at room temperature.
- Using an electric powered mixer, beat cream until tender peaks shape. Wash and dry beaters. Using electric powered mixer, beat egg whites in a separate small bowl until smooth peaks shape. Gently fold last strawberry mixture into whipped cream, observed by means of egg white. Spoon strawberry mousse aggregate over jelly combination in glasses. Refrigerate for three hours or till set. Just before serving, pinnacle with greater whipped cream, flowers and daisies.
Nutritions of Layered strawberry mousse cupscalories: 420.401 calories
calories: 35.6 grams fat
calories: 23.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 19.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6.2 grams protein
calories: 101 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 52 milligrams sodium