A ideal blend of white and milk chocolate in a creamy, smooth dessert that looks first-rate! Sure to affect.
The ingredient of White and darkish chocolate mousse
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Cream For Desserts, double cream opportunity
- 100g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
- 100g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Berries, for serving
- Chocolate hearts, for adornment
The instruction how to make White and darkish chocolate mousse
- Combine half of the PHILLY with the dark chocolate in a bowl and stir over simmering water till the chocolate has melted. Remove from the heat and allow to chill. Repeat with the final PHILLY and the white chocolate.
- Beat the egg whites till stiff peaks form, gradually beat inside the sugar till dissolved to make a mild meringue, after which lightly fold half thru every chocolate combination.
- Spoon combos alternately into 2 serving glasses. Use a knife to swirl the mixtures together then relax for at the least half-hour. Decorate with fresh berries and chocolate hearts previous to serving.
Nutritions of White and darkish chocolate moussecalories: