You could end your meal with espresso however we opt for our mugs brimming with decadent chocolate mousse. You will too, as soon as youve got tried it!
The ingredient of Cointreau and chocolate mousse
- 300g good-fine dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- three eggs, separated
- 125ml (half of cup) mild olive oil
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Cointreau liqueur
The instruction how to make Cointreau and chocolate mousse
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (ensure the bowl would not contact the water). Stir till the chocolate melts and is smooth. Set apart to chill.
- Use an electric powered beater to beat the egg whites in a clean dry bowl till company peaks shape. Add the egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating properly after every addition till combined. Add the chocolate and beat till blended. Gradually upload the oil and Cointreau, beating till properly combined.
- Spoon the chocolate aggregate into serving cups. Cover and vicinity within the refrigerator for four hours or until firm. Serve.
Nutritions of Cointreau and chocolate moussecalories: 513.372 calories
calories: 36 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 36 grams carbohydrates
calories: 30 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 109 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 67.56 milligrams sodium