The ingredient of Smoked salmon mousse
- 400g sliced smoked salmon
- 10g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 half of gelatine leaves (see Notes)
- 100ml fish stock
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco
- 150ml thickened cream
- half of cup salad herb leaves (consisting of chervil, parsley, chives)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Oatcakes, to serve (see Notes)
The instruction how to make Smoked salmon mousse
- Place half of the salmon in a meals processor with the butter and manner till clean.
- Soak gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes to melt, then drain. Warm the fish inventory, upload gelatine and stir to dissolve. Add to food processor with Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco, and system till nicely blended. Add cream and process again.
- Use the closing salmon slices to line six 120ml ramekins, leaving some salmon hanging over edges. Fill each ramekin with mousse and fold the overlapping salmon over top. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in fridge for 2 hours.
- Place herbs in a bowl with olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and toss gently. To serve, lightly unmould each mousse onto a serving plate and top with a bit salad. Drizzle with extra olive oil and serve with oatcakes.
Nutritions of Smoked salmon moussecalories: 206.257 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 16 grams protein
calories: 923.01 milligrams sodium