These scrumptious chocolate mousse tarts are so quick & easy to put together.
The ingredient of Chocolate mousse truffles
- 2 x 62g tubs Nestle Chocolate Mousse
- half cup whipped cream
- 2 x 45g Mars Bounty chocolate bars, chopped
- 12 Coles Brand Mini Sweet Tart Shells
- half cup Coles Brand Fresh Frozen Raspberries, just thawed
- 2 tablespoons Mckenzies Moist Coconut Flakes
The instruction how to make Chocolate mousse truffles
- Combine chocolate mousse, cream and three-quarters of the chocolate in a bowl. Spoon into tart shells.
- Top with the raspberries, coconut and closing chocolate.
Nutritions of Chocolate mousse trufflescalories: 189.766 calories
calories: 12.2 grams fat
calories: 5.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 10.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8.5 grams sugar
calories: 1.6 grams protein
calories: 9 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 14 milligrams sodium