Wow your guests with these suitable Tim Tam dessert shooters, made with crushed Tim Tams, chocolate mousse and whipped cream!
The ingredient of Tim Tam dessert shooters
- 6 Arnottu2019s Tim Tam Original biscuits, broken into massive pieces
- 2 eggs, separated
- 150g darkish chocolate, melted, cooled barely
- 400ml thickened cream, whipped
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- 12 Arnottu2019s Bites Tim Tam Original, to serve
The instruction how to make Tim Tam dessert shooters
- Process the Tim Tam biscuits in a food processor till crushed. Divide the overwhelmed biscuit among twelve 80ml (1/three cup) glasses. Set apart.
- Place the egg yolks and melted chocolate in a bowl and stir until smooth. Fold in 1/2 the whipped cream. Place the remaining cream in the fridge till required.
- Use electric beaters to overcome the egg whites in a easy, dry bowl until gentle peaks shape. Fold into the chocolate mixture till frivolously mixed.
- Divide the chocolate mixture a number of the glasses. Place inside the refrigerator for two hours or until chilled and just set. Pipe the final whipped cream over the pinnacle of each to beautify. Dust with cocoa powder and top with Tim Tam bites.
Nutritions of Tim Tam dessert shooterscalories: