Layer three special textures of chocolate in one scrumptious dessert.
The ingredient of Two-tone choc shots
- 80g Double Chocolate Cookies
- 25g unsalted butter, melted
- 60g appropriate-excellent darkish chocolate, chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) pouring cream
- 70g (1/three cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 125g properly-pleasant dark chocolate, chopped
- 300ml pouring cream
The instruction how to make Two-tone choc shots
- Process the biscuits in a meals processor till finely crushed. Add the butter and technique until blended. Press onto a covered baking tray. Cover with a sheet of baking paper. Use a rolling pin to roll until 3cm thick. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or till firm.
- To make the chocolate sauce, stir the chocolate, cream, sugar and golden syrup in a saucepan over low heat for three-five mins or till the chocolate melts and the combination is smooth. Transfer to a heatproof jug. Set apart to cool.
- To make the chocolate mousse, region the chocolate in a small heatproof bowl. Bring 1/2 the cream simply to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Pour over the chocolate. Stir until chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Set aside to chill to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, use an electric powered beater to beat the last cream in a bowl until very soft peaks form. Quickly fold the cooled chocolate aggregate into the cream. Divide amongst 8 100ml shot glasses. Place within the fridge for 2 hours or until set.
- Divide the chocolate sauce among the glasses. Break the biscuit aggregate into pieces and set up on top of the choc pictures.
Nutritions of Two-tone choc shotscalories: