The ingredient of Milk chocolate mousse cake
- four eggs, at room temperature
- 125g caster sugar
- 2/3 cup (100g) simple flour
- 30g Dutch cocoa (see word)
- 25g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar, extra
- 2 teaspoons brandy
- Chocolate shavings, to serve
- Cocoa, to serve
- 400g milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 1/four cups (1.25 litres) thickened cream
- 1 x 5g gelatine leaf
The instruction how to make Milk chocolate mousse cake
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C. Grease and line a 24cm spherical springform tin. Using an electric powered mixer, beat eggs on high velocity for five mins or till light and fluffy. In a saucepan, carry sugar and a couple of tablespoons water to the boil. Pour hot syrup into egg combination and beat on low-medium speed for 6 mins or till combination cools and forms thin ribbons whilst beaters are lifted.
- Sift combined flour and cocoa over egg combination. Gently fold in, then fold in butter. Pour into prepared tin. Bake for 20-25 mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out easy. Stand in tin for five minutes then activate to a wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, vicinity more sugar and 1 half tablespoons water in a small saucepan and boil over medium heat till sugar dissolves. Remove from warmness. Allow to chill then stir in brandy.
- For mousse, vicinity all chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of slightly simmering water. Stir till melted then cool to room temperature. Meanwhile, deliver 1/four cup cream to a simmer in a saucepan over medium warmness. Remove from warmness. Soak gelatine in cold water for 3-four minutes or until tender. Squeeze out excess water then add to hot cream and stir until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Using an electric mixer, whisk last cream to gentle peaks. Working fast, add chocolate and gelatine mixture to cream and whisk for 1-2 seconds or until chocolate is half incorporated. Using a spatula, gently finish folding in. (If chocolate is introduced too slowly or over-whisked mousse may be grainy.)
- To assemble cake, line base of a 24cm springform tin. Using a serrated knife, level pinnacle of sponge then region sponge in tin. Brush with brandy syrup then spoon over mousse. Refrigerate in a single day or till set. Top with chocolate shavings and cocoa.
Nutritions of Milk chocolate mousse cakecalories: 938.075 calories
calories: 69 grams fat
calories: 43 grams saturated fat
calories: 68 grams carbohydrates
calories: 54 grams sugar
calories: 12 grams protein
calories: 231 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 142.82 milligrams sodium